Saturday 12 August 2017

A Group of THREE

hello public!! what's your lucky no ???  mine is 7. but don't know number is always being a part of my life!!!!
I have many group of 3 friends!!! I always being a part of three!! is that my lucky number??? i don't think so! but number 3 gave me the best bond of my life!!!

lets just not write!! because i want to show something to u!!!!

This two are my childhood friends!! Now also when we meet our talks are never ending!!!!!! superb part of my life!!! we played "Ghar Ghar ","teacher teacher","ghost ghost" etc the best memories!!!!  this is what number 3 gave me :)










   This is my second group of 3!!! we always been together!!we never need someone else when we 3 are together!! this much close bond we shared among us!!! we cried for each other, we stood for each other..!!! this is what number 3 gave me :)
                                      


 





dhang taedaang!!!!! the craziest one!! we always fight,we do debate, we do beat each other... we do everything!!!! we always hit each other!!! we have funny names!!! we always enjoy going out!!! and the best thing is after every fight we come together more close!!!! i love them... this is what number 3 gave me!!! 






The special one and very close to me!!!! I m lucky to have them in my life. they always make me feel special.. we always find reasons to meet!!! we had good memories and yeah still we are making the best memories together!!!! THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE.









 


hehhehee this is what next!!!!! the best and the best .. and the best people.what should i say !!!! this 2 are my best part!!!! we shared each and everything to each other!!! we shared best memories!!!! and always had 
lots of fun together!!!!!! always be MINE.







This is the ladies special group!!! hehhe best group where i always laugh....and laugh... and laugh...!!!!! best laughter club group sort af!!!!!  love love :)









i guess this is the first very big blog hehhee but still  i have many more A group of three!!! these are special !!!!! love you lot!!!! 
so this post dedicated to all my  A GROUP OF THREE...!!!!!

just forget that line "Teeen tigaada kaam bigada" because it is said 
 "A GROUP OF THREE IS ALWAYS BEST" 

so public let me know your group of three!!!! keep supporting ... follow for more !!! pls do comment!!! its all yours .. love love !

- CHAITALI M SHIDUNKAR



7 comments:

Friendship that become Family!

Friend: Who enters in your life by trusting  you Who starts sharing his or her problems by keeping faith  in you Who initiates   conversatio...